[nSLUG] resolving bellaliant.net while on fibreop

Daniel AJ Sokolov daniel at falco.ca
Wed Aug 19 23:23:02 ADT 2015

I've had issues with the Eastlink-DNS for a long time, but only when
using Linux (various machines). It would take a very long time to
resolve anything - I can't say for sure if it was eventually resolved,
or if,  after a timeout, another DNS was queried instead.

Even with the helpt of the capable Eastlink support and some other
people, we never figured it out. I maye have posted something on this
list a long time ago, too.

Eventually, I gave up and switched to some other nameservers.

BR
Daniel AJ