[nSLUG] Uncommon Grounds?

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:17:11 ADT 2015

Thanks for the help by those who looked at my python script.  My
assumptions to what it was doing were right, in some convoluted way.  So I
was able to de-construct what I was supposed to do by hand, and made
another build.

Come 3:00 in the morning, I had something useful:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=62274559&postcount=20

Mobile data works now!

--
Cheers,