[nSLUG] Uncommon Grounds?

Julien Savoie julien.savoie at usainteanne.ca
Tue Aug 11 00:13:18 ADT 2015

On 10/08/15 04:07 PM, Kareem Elhawary wrote:
> Good afternoon group,
>
> I was hoping to attend today's meeting. The list says meet at 530pm,
> however the cafe appears to only be open until 6pm today. Is that
> correct? Is the meeting at 530?
>
> If so, I will see you there.
First time for Kareem and I.  We had a lot of fun and got to meet some
pretty awesome fellow Linux users.  Thanks to everyone who made it out.

I understand there is an interest in getting some talks organized.  In
particular talks focusing on security subjects like SQLi and XSS.  I can
reach out to a few local speakers I know.  Hopefully we can get
something organized.