[nSLUG] Continuation of the Computer Part Yard Sale...

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 2 17:17:37 ADT 2015

While A1 Laptop Repair will continue to operate their shop at the
Dartmouth Shopping Center (118 Wyse Rd., Dartmouth), they are closing
out their second shop,  at 7 Pleasant St. in Dartmouth.  I sent out a
message last week advising about their
"Massive computer part yard sale happening next Saturday in Dartmouth".
They were actually open on Pleasant St. from 10:00 to 2:00 both Saturday (August 1s5) and Sunday (August 2nd).
The owner, Allan Kavanaugh, asked me to advise both the Halfax Computer Club and the Linux User's Group that next Saturday,
August 8th, the Pleasant St. shop will again be open from 10:00 to 2:00.
The following day, Sunday, August 9th, from 11:00 to 1:00 there will be a GIVE-AWAY to members of the mailing lists of both
groups.  If I understood Allan correctly, everything must go.
Frank Geitzler