[nSLUG] How to enjoy new stuff in Debian 8 "Jessie"

Oliver Doepner odoepner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:06:43 ADT 2015

Thanks for starting a more positive conversation around the latest release
of my favorite OS, Ben ... :o)

I really dislike the attitude of people like Poettering and Sievers, but I
guess there is currently not much that can compete with systemd in terms of
features.

So, yeah, let's talk about some of the goodies in Jessie ...

--
Oliver Doepner
http://oliver.doepner.net/