[nSLUG] How to avoid systemd in Debian 8 "Jessie"

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 11:28:29 ADT 2015

I wasn't suggesting a switch, just putting out knowledge about what is
happening in other distros.... not many left now without systemd default
now that the great Ubuntu has fallen :)

Eugene

--
Eugene Cormier
---------------
eugenecormier at gmail.com
Office: Denton Hall Rm.235
Office Hours: Monday & Wednesday 10:30-11:30 (or by appointment)
Phone: (902) 585-1329

Statement of Confidentiality
This message (including attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information intended for a specific individual or
organization. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this email, and should promptly delete this email from your entire
computer system.