[nSLUG] April Tech Talk

Vlado Keselj vlado at dnlp.ca
Wed Apr 22 11:26:10 ADT 2015

Yes, I would like to add thumbs up for tee as well.  I like to following
Perl idiom in some situations:

 open(STDOUT, "|tee logfile.txt") or die "Can't redirect stdout";
 open(STDERR, ">&STDOUT") or die "Can't dup stdout";

and from there on, just use normal print, etc., to write to the standard
output, while everything is recorded into the logfile.