[nSLUG] Linux-Notebooks from Dell

Stephen Yorke syorke at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 11:53:52 ADT 2015

I have pointed these out a while ago on this thread and if anyone is
considering one, or anything from Dell, please let me know. I have a
few friends and family discount codes which we get every quarter. It is
only 15% off but hey... It is like getting it tax free. =)

Sent from my Samsung Ativ S running WP8From: Daniel AJ Sokolov