[nSLUG] Linux-Notebooks from Dell

Daniel AJ Sokolov @mobile daniel at falco.ca
Sat Apr 18 22:22:37 ADT 2015

Thank you for pointing those out.

However, they don't fit my needs. The first one has too low a resolution (which is why I need to upgrade). I have to work with a CMS that is very cumbersome with just 768.

The second one is simply way too big&heavy for my purpose.

I would like my current Thinkpad X121 with more CPU power and a higher resolution. But since Lenovo sold it's customers out to a malware company, I can't buy them anymore.

BR
Daniel AJ