[nSLUG] Farewell to Nova Scotia

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sat Apr 18 07:51:51 ADT 2015

On 17/04/15 08:35 PM, Trina Conrad wrote:
> As most of you do not know, I have been applying for IT work in
> Toronto, as finding one here in Halifax seems next to impossible.  I
> received an call today letting me know that I got a job that I applied
> to and have had interviews for and that I start on May 4th, 2015.  I
> wish you all well and will be thinking of you all while I am up there
> on my newest journey.

Congratulations, Trina! We'll miss your enthusiastic participation in
our group, wish you the best with the move and in your new job, and hope
you come back and visit. Of course, you're welcome to remain on the list
and stay in touch this way. We have many former residents who choose to
stay on the list.

Regards,
Ben