[nSLUG] Anyone having problems with Symbolhound?

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 09:03:38 ADT 2015

...it may just be my firewall.

Running the following search:

http://symbolhound.com/?q=BOARD_CAMERA_HAVE_ISO

But all I get is an empty page (except for the search term at the top).
Same situation if I search for just ISO.

I am looking to see where (in supposedly android_frameworks_av)
BOARD_CAMERA_HAVE_ISO lives (even if it a fork somewhere), much like this
counterpart:

ifeq ($(BOARD_USES_QCOM_LEGACY_CAM_PARAMS),true)
LOCAL_CFLAGS += -DQCOM_LEGACY_CAM_PARAMS
endif

Then I will get to find out what I have to commit to my project, and
hopefully, get the camera working in the firmware I am compiling.

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel

 - Ronan Harris / Mark Jackson