[nSLUG] Linux on Android devices

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 08:04:56 ADT 2015

Frank,

You must be talking about Lil' Debi.  I tried it a couple times, but the
installer failed in different areas (latest time hung on a particular
daemon).

I will get back to it eventually, but for me (at least right now) learning
the quirks of Android Linux seems more interesting than pushing a build of
GNU/Linux as an app on top of say, a tablet.

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel

 - Ronan Harris / Mark Jackson