[nSLUG] Security in virtual machines

Stephen Yorke syorke at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 21:14:03 ADT 2014

Even a rooted machine is pretty safe unless the program can inject into
the VHD, VHDX, VMDK, etc disk image file. The worse you really have to
worry about is shares through the add-on tools. I always do custom
installs of the tools and make sure no sharing bits are added.

Most, I am hoping all on this list, know how to safely browse the web
but there will be times, as started, when even a big name site may get
compromised.

Sent from my Samsung Ativ S running WP8From: George White