[nSLUG] Security in virtual machines

Gerald Ruderman linux at zdoit.airpost.net
Thu Sep 11 18:44:25 ADT 2014

George,

That is a good observation and better idea than mine. Let me read that
back to you.

Set up the VirtualBox host so that it just runs VB. The only Internet
connections it makes are to keep its OS and Virtual Box up to date.

Create one VM for normal Internet use. Create another VM for just
financial use. Don't share directories or have network connections
between the two.

Do I understand your suggestion?

Gerald