[nSLUG] Monday, September 8, Gathering at Uncommon Grounds

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Mon Sep 8 12:28:48 ADT 2014

Sorry for the late announcement (again!) Tonight is our bi-monthly
social gathering at Uncommon Grounds, South Park St.

Also, I would like to remind people that we need help finding and
scheduling in speakers for technical talks. Next month is supposed to be
tech talk month, but for that to be successful, we need to be looking
for someone to speak right away. If anyone has a special interest/talent
for either organizing or presenting talks, we want to hear from you!

Details:

What: Bi-monthly nSLUG gathering
When: Monday, Septemeber 8, 2014 at 5:30 pm
Where: Uncommon Grounds Coffee House, 1030 South Park St., Halifax
http://www.theuncommongroup.com/v/uncommongrounds_location.asp

Ben