[nSLUG] SSD Failed, left with outdated /usr and /opt (before upgrade)

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 16:40:14 ADT 2014

That's a possibility.  I almost always disliked them because uNetBootin
would often fail on something, was usually easier to just burn a CD.
Cheaper than a dedicated stick as well.  I had to do it once for my
netbook, I don't know how, but I decided to try avoiding that situation in
the future.

Worst comes to worst, I do have live CD's around.  I can boot in, download
the image to a USB key and try my hand at uNetBootin again.  Or I can get
one of those new Live CD's that have the install component as part of the
disc anyway.

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel