[nSLUG] Buying an existing domainr

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 17:25:03 ADT 2014

This kind of thing is discussed extensively at WebmasterWorld, but the
last I checked they charge a $200.00 membership fee - they used to be
free.

I can say it was a good site when it was free.  I don't know about now.
Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail.com
http://www.warplife.com/mdc/

   Available for Software Development in the Portland, Oregon Metropolitan
Area.