[nSLUG] correction to file location

Trina Conrad trina.hanson79 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 03:03:39 ADT 2014

Hello Corrie,

Thank you for the talk last night, it was fully wonderful and I learned
stuff I did not know, as did Richard. :)

I downloaded a copy of the part 2 talk and when I copied over the link for
the first talk and pasted it into my web browser I get a 404 error and a
page that has the following error:  "Sorry! We could not find what you were
looking for :( "  I am wondering if you have an updated link for that
file?  I thought I have saved it from when you did your first talk, but for
some reason, perhaps old age..lol, I can not seem to find it.

Thanks,
Trina