[nSLUG] The Command Line, part 2

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sat Oct 4 13:21:24 ADT 2014

On 04/10/14 07:05 AM, Corrie Watt wrote:
> Monday (Oct 6) is our next tech talk meeting: 5:30pm at the DAL Computer
> Science building, Jacob Slonim Room (4th floor). I will cover another
> unit of playing with the linux command line. (Part 1 is at
> http://www.slideshare.net/corriewatt9/linux-cli-1).
>
> Baha Baydar, are you still willing to do a small presentation on the
> Raspberry Pi?

With Baha having sent regrets, I guess this leaves room after your talk
for a bit of workshop/one-on-one for those getting their feet wet in the
shell. There's certainly lots there to explore and I'm sure some of the
newbies wouldn't mind some hands on guidance from the more seasoned
shell users.

Ben