[nSLUG] Find and replace command

Trina Conrad trina.hanson79 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 01:30:27 ADT 2014

One more question.  When I run the following command:

find -iname '*.html' -print -exec sed -i 's/<link href="../CSS/main.css"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">/<link href="../../Files/main.css"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">/' {} \;

I receive the following error:

sed: -e expression #1, char 23: unknown option to `s'

I am not sure why I am getting the error as I have run this command before
without any errors.

Trina