[nSLUG] Jr. Linux/Unix SysAdmin

Miles Thompson milesthom at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 14:21:06 ADT 2014

We (Content Bloom Inc., 1232 Bedford Highway, Bedford) are looking for a
Sysadmin. We're a rapidly growing boutique CMS development firm, with
worldwide operations and clients in the Fortune 500 league. This is a good
gig, with lots of potential.

I'll not post the whole job advert here, but if anyone is interested please
email me directly. More importantly, if you know of or can recommend
anyone, please do so.

The position is also advertised on HRDC:

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/jobposting.do?searchstring=content+bloom&button.submit=Search&id=15233153&source=searchresults
but a lot of that description is canned.

--
Miles Thompson