[nSLUG] Find and replace command

Sean Rickerd srickerd at suse.com
Thu Oct 2 12:25:50 ADT 2014

Best way would be to write a script to look at each file and sed the change.

Sean Rickerd
Ingénieur Commercial/Sales Engineer
SUSE
514.834.5778

>>> Trina Conrad <trina.hanson79 at gmail.com> 10/2/2014 11:23 AM >>>

Hello all,

I am working on my website and am doing some updates to it and I would like to know is there a way to do a blanket find and replace for multiple files so that I do not need to open each file and replace the one line that is needing to be replaced?

I am trying to replace is this line:

With this:

This needs to be able to sort through multiple folders, sub-folders and even more sub-folders. :)

Thanks,

Trina