[nSLUG] nSLUG Meeting on Monday
odoepner at gmail.com
Tue May 20 22:42:20 ADT 2014
How about "How to clone a Debian system from one laptop to another" ?
Maybe discuss things like
- netinstall + debfoster (export keeper list, install keepers) + etckeeper
- debootstrap (?) and when to use it
- separate hardware specific stuff into a partition, dd an image of the
- setting up / fixing grub
- boot/install from a portable medium like usbstick
Also interesting (at least for me):
- How to turn a physical Debian install into a VM (e.g. Virtualbox) and
On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 6:44 PM, Ben Armstrong
<synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca>wrote:
> On 04/05/14 08:34 AM, Corrie Watt wrote:
> I am planning to be there.
> Does anybody have a topic request for our next tech talk?
> Last meeting I said I would do one of these talks. To be honest, I still
> haven't settled on a topic yet, so this question is still open for
> discussion. Ideas, folks?
> nSLUG mailing list
> nSLUG at nslug.ns.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the nSLUG