[nSLUG] perl and web sites

Robin Murray nibor.yarrum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:04:27 AST 2014

I have to agree. Reflecting on this over the last couple of days, I've
realized that you could get 100 rails people to say that moving to rails
would be the best solution. And you could turn around and get 100 php
people to say that moving to php would be the best solution. And 100 perl
people to say that staying with perl would be best. There are just so many
tech options out there it boggles the mind, and people will tout their own
famiiar/comfortable solution over others because, well, that's human nature.

--
Robin Murray
Hatchet Lake,