[nSLUG] Frame buffer console(s) won't go away

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 04:07:16 ADT 2014

On Mon, Jun 09, 2014 at 03:58:23PM -0300, Joel Maxuel wrote:
>    Well, it often means diving into /dev every time I plug something in.
>    Â I cannot guarantee every removable volume will be /dev/sdb1 (in fact
>    none will be since I installed the SSD), and with/since uPnP 'ls
>    /dev/sd*' doesn't always produce the results I want. Â
>    TL;DR ... I'm lazy :-)
lsblk is nice...

>    --
>    Cheers,
>    Joel Maxuel
>    "One should strive to achieve, not sit in bitter regret."
>    Â - Ronan Harris / Mark Jackson

Eugene Cormier
---------------
Full-time Instructor
Acadia University
www.eugenecormier.com
eugenecormier at gmail.com
Office: Denton Hall Rm.235
Office Hours: Monday & Wednesday 10:30-11:30 (or by appointment)
Phone: (902) 585-1329

Statement of Confidentiality
This message (including attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information intended for a specific individual or
organization. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this email, and should promptly delete this email from your entire
computer system.