[nSLUG] Frame buffer console(s) won't go away

Chris R. Thompson chris.thompson at solutioninc.com
Mon Jun 9 11:20:36 ADT 2014

just curious I guess how it compares with the customizations of you folks.

On 06/09/2014 11:04 AM, Ben Armstrong wrote:

	On 09/06/14 10:55 AM, Chris R. Thompson wrote:

		So, You haven't tried it Ben?

	No. Why do you ask? ;)

	Ben <synrg at debian.org> <mailto:synrg at debian.org>

Christopher Thompson | Client Care | SolutionInc Limited
Office: +1.902.420-0077 | Fax: +1.902.420.0233

Email: chris.thompson at solutioninc.com
Website: www.solutioninc.com <http://www.solutioninc.com/>

SolutionInc Limited - Simplifying Internet Access

SolutionInc Limited - Simplifying Internet Access With operations in more than 45 countries worldwide, SolutionInc is an established global leader in
Internet, centralized hotspot connectivity, billing and management solutions. SolutionInc provides software and services to the hospitality and
telecommunications industries through its award-winning, patented technology software products: SolutionIP(tm) and SolutionIP(tm) Enterprise.
Through 700,000+ touch points, SolutionIP(tm) allows people to easily and securely connect to the Internet from locations such as hotel rooms, convention
 centres, universities, restaurants and airports. Patent Information <http://www.solutioninc.com/patents/>

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately at 902 420 0077 or reply by e-mail to the sender and destroy the original communication.

 Thank you.