[nSLUG] Frame buffer console(s) won't go away

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 10:55:17 ADT 2014

On Sun, Jun 08, 2014 at 11:20:30AM -0300, Joel Maxuel wrote:
>    [1] I used LXDE for about a week between KDE and Xfce.  Although the
>    dealbreaker it seemed (and this may have something to do with all the
>    GNOME nastiness that was still lurking on my PC) was there was no
>    simple way (apparent to me) to mount a removable (in my case via USB)
>    volume.  That was my decision to stick with a DE over a WM.

you mean easier than 'sudo mount /dev/sdb1 mount/'? :) I'm using Awesome
wm and just do everything in a term

Eugene

--
Eugene Cormier
---------------
eugenecormier at gmail.com
Office: Denton Hall Rm.235
Office Hours: Monday & Wednesday 10:30-11:30 (or by appointment)
Phone: (902) 585-1329

Statement of Confidentiality
This message (including attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information intended for a specific individual or
organization. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this email, and should promptly delete this email from your entire
computer system.