[nSLUG] Frame buffer console(s) won't go away

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 21:31:02 ADT 2014

What's more, you can easily disable all panels (right-click on panel,
select Remove).  I've never tried this (on purpose) before, but I know it's
possible.  As a bare minimum setup, it's not even necessary because you can
access all apps by right click.

Although if you use system apps, you may want to have a part of a panel
snapped to the corner for a Notification Area if nothing else.

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel

 - Ronan Harris / Mark Jackson