[nSLUG] Looking for entry level Java Dev work

Aaron Johnson acjohnson685 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 15:33:31 ADT 2014

Hi Dan,

Thanks very much for the advice and suggestions. I'm not expecting much
interest in my incomplete, lackluster code portfolio. However, if
someone were to give some time for a conversation - they may find that I
am capable of fulfilling smaller coding tasks.

Unfortunately, my employment situation will take away the time I have to
devote to your suggestions. If I had the chance at even a
probationary/trial scheme at 11.50/hr, I'd jump on it right away without
a second thought!