[nSLUG] How to sort data within a cell in Calc?

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 17:04:08 ADT 2014

Trina,

I just played with something in bash, if you don't mind sorting one cell at
a time (and copying & pasting between applications):

echo "1, 5, 4, 2, 3" | tr , "\n" | sort | tr "\n" , ; echo

Just enter that in your terminal emulator (with your string of numbers),
and it will return the sorted version.

Source:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-general-1/bash-sort-string-separated-by-commas-916217/

--