[nSLUG] Real Time Clock boards for Raspberry Pi

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 21:14:41 AST 2014

Sign me up for 2 :)

Eugene

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 08:20:45PM -0400, Dave Flogeras wrote:
>    Hi all,
>    If anyone has a Raspberry Pi and wishes they had a battery backed RTC
>    for it let me know.  I didn't like the one I bought from Adafruit as it
>    was designed for Arduino so the pinouts were wrong for the Raspi and it
>    required a cable to connect.
>    I have designed a small postage stamp sized board which just clips onto
>    the Pi's header P1 and sits pretty.  I also used surface mount
>    components enabling me to get it pretty small.
>    It is based on the ubiquitous DS1307 RTC chip which was pretty simple
>    to integrate on Gentoo, I would imagine Debian based distros wouldn't
>    be too much trouble.
>    I have several spares as I had a run of 9 boards made and only need 3.
>    I'd sell them for $15/each if anyone is interested.
>    Dave

Eugene Cormier
---------------
Full-time Instructor
Acadia University
www.eugenecormier.com
eugenecormier at gmail.com
Office: Denton Hall Rm.235
Office Hours: Monday & Wednesday 10:30-11:30 (or by appointment)
Phone: (902) 585-1329

Statement of Confidentiality
This message (including attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information intended for a specific individual or
organization. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this email, and should promptly delete this email from your entire
computer system.