[nSLUG] viewing ctv videos

rejean chamberland laudire2you at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 27 11:14:19 AST 2014

I forgot to mention that after installing the latest Adobe Flash-player plugin I can listen to CBC radio and watch CBC tv in just about all the browsers.
Sometimes a distro is a little slow updating the latest plugin and I cannot listen or watch.
I also try to stick with what I can get from the repositories.
Finally I should have mention that I am talking about my desktop. I don't use any mobile.

Ubuntu 12.04 here, with Firefox and Chromium, and Flash 11.2.202.335.