[nSLUG] viewing ctv videos

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 19:11:28 AST 2014

It works fine in both firefox and chrome here (gentoo machine using
adobe flash)

EUgene

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 03:00:49PM -0800, rejean chamberland wrote:
>    They don't mention Chromium nor Conqueror. I guess we will have to go
>    their way anyway.
>    On Sunday, January 26, 2014 6:07:26 PM, Monte Stevens
>    <montestevens at eastlink.ca> wrote:
>
>    rejean chamberland <[1]laudire2you at yahoo.ca> writes:
>    > Now my question is why even after doing the latest updates in the
>    > other distros I couldn't see the video in either Firefox, Icewiesel
>    or
>    > Chromium? Any clue anyone?
>    [2]http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
>    Review the table at the bottom of the page.
>      Monte
>
> References
>
>    1. mailto:laudire2you at yahoo.ca
>    2. http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
>    3. mailto:nSLUG at nslug.ns.ca

Eugene Cormier
---------------
Full-time Instructor
Acadia University
www.eugenecormier.com
eugenecormier at gmail.com
Office: Denton Hall Rm.235
Office Hours: Monday & Wednesday 10:30-11:30 (or by appointment)
Phone: (902) 585-1329

Statement of Confidentiality
This message (including attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information intended for a specific individual or
organization. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this email, and should promptly delete this email from your entire
computer system.