[nSLUG] viewing ctv videos

rejean chamberland laudire2you at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 26 13:55:12 AST 2014

And ditto using Ubuntu 12.04 XFCE Chromium

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 1:48:17 PM, rejean chamberland <laudire2you at yahoo.ca> wrote:

I booted into OpenSuSE 12.3 Gnome and there were some updates available including Adobe Flash Player so I got them and I still had the same problem. Then I went to;
>http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.htmlLinux
>

>and I downloaded and installed the following;
>

>	* Dwnoload the Linux Flash Player 11.2 Plugin content debugger (TAR.GZ, 7.06MB)
>	* Download the Linux Flash Player 11.2 Projector content debugger (TAR.GZ, 6.16MB)
>	* Download the Linux Flash Player 11.2 Projector (TAR.GZ, 5.73MB)
>using the Software Manager instead of doing it manually. I haven't rebooted but it still wasn't working.
>
>I am presently in Linux Mint and I have the same problem.
>

>On Sunday, January 26, 2014 1:30:53 PM, Joel Maxuel <j.maxuel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>I see what you mean.  I run Debian Wheezy and have the same issue.  I even have the Adobe Flash binary blob installed because I was having issues with the free versions (looking at you gnash).

This might be the first time I came across a flash site that didn't play.  My version may be out of date (the blob is package maintained, but I don't know how well), but that is the only thing I can think of.