[nSLUG] uefi and gpt

Robin Murray nibor.yarrum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 18:26:55 AST 2014

You would need to make both os's either bios or both uefi, unless you want
to diddle the bios settings every time you wanted to switch between them.
And I don't believe bios boots would support gpt. So practically speaking
it would be best to revert everything back to traditional or move
everything forward and use the modern, one or ta other.

--
Robin Murray
Hatchet Lake,