[nSLUG] uefi and gpt

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 17:44:23 AST 2014

Or, if you're compiling your own kernel, you can select EFI stub and
throw the kernel on a Fat32 partition and you can boot *without* a
bootloader (no gub or lilo to deal with)

Eugene

Eugene Cormier
---------------
Full-time Instructor
Acadia University
www.eugenecormier.com
eugenecormier at gmail.com
Office: Denton Hall Rm.235
Office Hours: Monday & Wednesday 10:30-11:30 (or by appointment)
Phone: (902) 585-1329

Statement of Confidentiality
This message (including attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information intended for a specific individual or
organization. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this email, and should promptly delete this email from your entire
computer system.