[nSLUG] BoundlessGeo & MongoDB

Vlado Keselj vlado at cs.dal.ca
Wed Jan 15 11:05:58 AST 2014

Hi,

With a reminder about tonight's presentation, please be aware that there
is another public talk happening in the same building at the first floor,
also starting at 7pm.  It is a chemistry seminar ("The Secret Life of a
Snowflake:...").

Don't end up in a wrong room -- we are at the 4th floor.

Cheers,
Vlado