[nSLUG] nSLUG and SUSE

Sean Rickerd srickerd at suse.com
Tue Jan 14 10:58:57 AST 2014

Hi Mike,

Looks like my schedule is booked up that day. I could come out to NS and present at your March or April meetings if that works for you.

Sean Rickerd
Ingénieur Commercial/Sales Engineer
SUSE
514.834.5778

>>> Mike Doherty <mike at mikedoherty.ca> 1/13/2014 2:03 PM >>>
Hi Sean,

I'd be interested to hear a technical discussion of BTRFS at least -
perhaps other people would prefer a different topic though.

I have one speaker tentatively scheduled for our February tech talks
meeting, so this would fill the evening nicely if you're available the
evening of February 3.

-Mike