[nSLUG] nSLUG and SUSE

Sean Rickerd srickerd at suse.com
Mon Jan 13 15:09:20 AST 2014

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the invite! I'll have to check my schedule and see if it is possible for me to head out there.

I'll let you know shortly.

Sean Rickerd
Ingénieur Commercial/Sales Engineer
SUSE
514.834.5778

>>> Mike Doherty <mike at mikedoherty.ca> 1/13/2014 2:03 PM >>>
Hi Sean,

I'd be interested to hear a technical discussion of BTRFS at least -
perhaps other people would prefer a different topic though.

I have one speaker tentatively scheduled for our February tech talks
meeting, so this would fill the evening nicely if you're available the
evening of February 3.

-Mike