[nSLUG] Congratulations -Re: Monday, Jan. 6, Gathering at Uncommon Grounds

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 4 11:43:04 AST 2014

On Sat, 2014-01-04 at 11:26 -0400, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> This Monday is our regular social meeting at Uncommon Grounds. Although
> I won't be able to make it as Ariannah and I are spending the day
> celebrating our anniversary, I hope you'll all have a good time in my
> absence.
    Congratulations to you and Ariannah, Ben.  I hope to be there,
although I expect parking may be a problem.
    The new year has really started off with a 'dump' of snow.  We had
several short power outages over the holidays, but nothing that lasted
more than two hours.  Was anyone seriously impacted by either the storms
or the power problems?
Frank Geitzler