[nSLUG] perl and web sites

Robin Murray nibor.yarrum at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 13:16:44 AST 2014

I don't have much experience with any framework (I come from a long
mainframe background and web sites weren't their main stock-in-trade), but
I've always felt a bit of aversion to them, it appears for the same reasons
you are stating - they are great for getting a web site off the ground
fast, but as you grow they may start to drag on your progress. I'm not sure
if that's valid generally but it's interesting to see your opinions from
actual experience.

--
Robin Murray
Hatchet Lake,