[nSLUG] perl and web sites

Norm anamelech at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 14:48:32 AST 2014

I've been using perl for 12 years, and I'm still doing perl everyday(catalyst MVC for my hobby projects, and non-catalyst perl for tooling for work.) I've started looking into Python 3 & Django as a replacement for Perl/Moose/Catalyst work I do, as I find OOP still feels bolted on and clunky in perl.

When push comes to shove though, I fall back to Perl, because it still gets things done.

If it isn't broken... :)