[nSLUG] perl and web sites

Jeff MacDonald jeff at bignose.ca
Thu Feb 27 13:42:46 AST 2014

I find people tend to recommend that method when they don’t know the other language. (Ie, is he a perl expert?)

I coded perl for 10 years, now I’m tuning my skills up with Ruby (for CHEF) and Python. I chose them cause they feel modern an there is a lot of cool new shiney things for them. No other reason. Perl is still a fine language.

Jeff.