[nSLUG] Trying to include a menu in a website help

Trina Conrad trina.hanson79 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:53:31 ADT 2014

So I have the following code in my website to try to include a menu on each
page, to make my life easier to include the same menu from a single file on
each page:

<object data=menu.html type="text/html" style="width:100%;
height:100%"></object>

The issue I have is that even though it shows the menu at the full length,
there is an issue with the height. When I try to see a pop down window it
brings up a scroll bar on the right hand side of the window. I am wondering
how to get rid of that and have it show the menu pop down windows over the
text on the page. See the two screen shots for what is happening and what I
would like to have happen.

http://imgur.com/5lYVjSd

http://imgur.com/vNCLCIc

I was directed to try to change the height to the same as the menu itself.
 So I did that and now it looks like this:

http://imgur.com/ZE7235b

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Trina