[nSLUG] Need to watch Telnet session

Joe Dunn me at joedunn.com
Thu Aug 28 14:39:07 ADT 2014

Netcat might be handy also.

On Aug 28, 2014, at 1:26 PM, Baha Baydar <bbaydar at gmail.com> wrote:

Off the top of my head tcpdump and wireshark will show you what traffic is
coming in on which ports.

"netstat -an | grep 3100" is a very generic way to show you if any process
is attached to port 3100.

I can't think of anything that will allow you to generate and respond to
traffic at the moment.

Baha Baydar                      http://www.hyperion.org
bbaydar at gmail.com           http://www.hal-con.com