[nSLUG] Meeting?

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 11 07:53:47 ADT 2014

On Mon, 2014-08-11 at 06:16 -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> Honestly, I don't know what's happening. If there's a tech talk, I
> don't know who is doing it ...
I guess that we should plan on a regular meeting at Uncommon Grounds,
unless someone has more current information later in the day.  I will
try to be there, although a construction crew began to arrive at my
house at 6:45 this morning to replace the 40-year-old aluminum siding
with new vinyl siding.
See you later...
Frank