[nSLUG] Anyone on Redhat and Eastlink?

Chris R. Thompson chris.thompson at solutioninc.com
Thu Apr 10 23:11:27 ADT 2014

You forget that the low residential package is a 0 limit package... meaning they dont monitor bandwidth. And yes they do take over your dns.... doesnt mean you cant hard code google in there.

Ps.
This isnt a problem with service but networking.... most likely an mtu or a faulty nic causing these latency issues... check the ifstats on the host os and transfer internally... or from another site.... certainly not enough information for anything more than speculation on my part.

Christopher