[nSLUG] Anyone on Redhat and Eastlink?

francis picabia fpicabia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 13:33:13 ADT 2014

The problem seems to be specific to Redhat's use of akamai, so the other
distros are irrelevant.  Can you use mtr to track the network
routing and packet loss to 23.209.68.218 ?

On one system I started a yum update 2 hours ago and it is now on the 23rd
package
update of 51, downloading at 55 bytes/sec at the moment.