[nSLUG] Anyone on Redhat and Eastlink?

Stephen Yorke syorke at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 13:06:48 ADT 2014

  I do not have this issue.  My virtual environment has Red Hat, CentOS,
Debian, Ubuntu, Gentoo, SLED, OpenSUSE and Mint.

But I am on Eastlinks business 40/20 package which is really just an
extension of their home internet as I can plug in to their modem directly
and still get a DHCP address as well.

Sent from my Samsung Ativ S running WP8