[nSLUG] nSLUG Digest, Vol 345, Issue 1

Corrie Watt corriewatt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 15:24:33 ADT 2013

Hi,

I had mentioned that I would be happy to put together a half hour talk
on using the CLI.

Corrie Watt

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:36:13 -0300
From: Mike Doherty <doherty at cs.dal.ca>
To: nslug at nslug.ns.ca
Subject: Re: [nSLUG] October meeting at Uncommon Grounds?

I did book the same conference room for us on October 7. As I mentioned
previously, I'm not really available to do all the organizing this time,
but I hope others will step forward with interesting topics to speak
about. I would definitely like to attend and learn from other NSLUG members.

We had a request for a session on command line basics, which should be
easy to prepare. I think someone had already started on that - please
raise your hand so we know that this is being taken care of.

Is there someone else who has an idea for a session they'd like to run,
or requests for a topic to be covered?

-Mike

CorrieWatt at gmail.com
<http://corriewatt.com>